Adding a page about yourself to our website
In order to add your information, we request you to please supply a photo ( First_Name-Last_Name.jpg or .png - 320x240 pixels) and a paragraph summarizing your project’s goals.
You should submit a pull request with the photo, a markdown file with the summary information above, and your proposal to this repo:
- Add a photo named
.pngto the assets/images/team folder. It should be 320x240 pixels and in general should be 150kB or less.
- Uploaded a short description of your project. This might be the proposal generated for your project to assets/pdf/trainees folder. Remember the exact filename as you will need that below.
- Add a “
<your github username>.md” file to the trainees folder in the website repository. To do this, start from the template file found here
Please Note: In the markdown file you create, ensure you set the “active” attribute to true – (i.e. active: true). Otherwise, your entry will not appear on our page.
Be sure to include your project summary in the project_goal field.
You can leave the “presentations” and “current_status” fields blank for now. (Make sure to include the fields)
Date format for start and end dates should be – YYYY-MM-DD – i.e. 2021-12-31
Add any related presentation to your profile. The meaning of the fields is the following:
- title - the title of the talk: you made need to place it in double quotes, if certain characters like a colon (“:”) are included in the title
- date - the date on which the presentation was made, in the numeric format “YYYY-MM-DD”
- url - this should be a direct URL to the presentation or page containing the presentation. For Indico, link to the contribution, not the PDF or other links.
- meeting - the name of the meeting
- meetingurl - the URL for the meeting in which the presentation was made